LaTex Support

9:54:00 PM

Just installed LaTex in my Blog.
Those who already know about it (not that a lot of people reads my blog), may find it funny that what would I be doing with such scripts. Well, I don't know either. May be some math posts are coming or may be not. But I just wanted to play a little with it.
Those who don't know what LaTex is, it is a document markup language; in traditional formatted document editor such as Microsoft Word, Open Office the user doesn't need to know mark up process that was used in it as there is a very good GUI support. LaTex is mainly used for writing mathematical equations.
Here Goes:

The Grand Einstein's Equation: $E=mc^2$

The infamous Schrodinger's Equation: $E\Psi(\mathbf{r})= \frac{{-{\hbar}^2}}{2m}{\nabla}^2\Psi(\mathbf{r})+U\Psi(\mathbf{r})$
Well seems okay. I couldn't work the
\mathbi{}
though. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images